Quezon City is a very interesting place, what else can be more glittery if you are in the City of Stars?
It was a rainy Monday that lasted overnight and we were scheduled to celebrate at Palm Grill for a Christmas party.
The past few weeks have been very challenging in TNVS either Grab or Uber, aside from surge and long time of waiting, I just couldn’t bear getting stucked in traffic.
Good thing I checked online the nearest and budget-friendly hotel that also offers buffet breakfast and two beds for me and my friends (yes I asked for another single bed that still is manageable in our Deluxe room)
- Decent and clean, I could elaborate more but what else is more important than a good fresh ambiance, clean sheets, and neat bathroom.
- Celebrity Theme, I got Brooke Shields!
- Buffet breakfast that lasts until 10am
- Spa facilities – ongoing improvements and it features swimming pools, jacuzzi, Steam room and sauna with showers
- Decent and superb Massage services , for PhP200.00 only I got an hour of relaxation
- Also features PWD friendly facilities
It’s all about accessibility to best attractions and since it’s located within the QC circle so I was able to simply walk to my favorite restos.
The hotel is budget-friendly and better ask all details such as the access to the spa or pool facilities and buffet breakfast.
Some rates online may appear cheaper but non-inclusion of basics will be an add-on.